Thursday, January 31, 2008

A PRAYER TO THE HOLY SPIRIT

A PRAYER TO THE HOLY SPIRIT

Holy Spirit, thou hast blessed us as your earthly and heavenly temple. Be our guiding light to your glory everlasting.

It is love and holiness that you sparked within us as we celebrate the feast of the Pentecost. May your grace and wondrous inspiration sanctify us and prepare us for the propagation of the faith.

Come Holy Spirit, fill the heart of the faithful with your blessings. Replace my weakness with your strength this day so that I can fulfill the responsibilities you have bestowed down on me, so that all our work would be right and correct. I hope my helping others will not lead to hurting them and I would forgive those who has wronged me. Help me, O Holy Spirit, in all the vicissitudes of life. Enlighten my ignorance, advise me in my worries, strengthen my weakness, help me in my tribulation and shame, take me away from temptations, and comfort me in my sickness. O Holy
Spirit, listen to me and enlighten my ehart, soul, and mind. Help me live in chastity and goodness and service, Amen. Come Holy Spirit, render to me the light of your blessing, your strength, your generosity, and your love, so that I can be worth of the purity of HIS LOVE. Amen.

No comments: